1. A) Their parents cut back the loan. B) The woman doesn't want Frank to take another English course C) They can't pay the rent this month. D) The woman's boss refused to give her a raise. 2. A) Ask Dr. Smith to alter his decision. B) Ask Dr. Smith
1997 年 6 月大学英语六级考试试题及参考答案 Part Ⅰ Listening Comprehension (20 minutes) Section A Directions: In this section you will hear 10 short conversations. A t the end of eac
1998 年 1 月大学英语六级考试试题及参考答案 Part Ⅰ Listening Comprehension (20 minutes) Section A Directions: In this section you will hear 10 short conversations. At the end of each
1998 年 6 月大学英语六级考试试题 Part I Listening Comprehension （ 20 minutes ） Section A Directions: In this section you will hear 10 short conversations. At the end of each conversati
1. A) She's going away for a while. B) She did well on the test. C) She worked hard and earned a lot of money. D) She's didn't have to work hard for the exam. 2. A) Susan is fast worker B) Susan did Jack's homework. C) Susan didn't do the homework on
1. A) The man attended the concert, but didn't like it. B) The man was sorry to miss the football game. C) The man is more interested in football than in classical music. D) The man was sorry that he didn't attend the concert. 2. A) Singing loudly.
1. A) To cancel his trip. B) To go to bed early. C) To catch a later flight. D) To ask for a wake - up call. 2. A) They have different opinions as to what to do next. B) They have to pay for the house by installments. C) They will fix a telephone in
1. A) Buy some traveller's checks. B) Borrow some money from a friend. C) Check the brakes and tires. D) Spend some time travelling. 2. A) He is very forgiving and tolerant. B) He probably has a poor memory. C) He is well liked by his customers. D) H
1. A) The man thinks travelling by air is quite safe.? B) The woman never travels by plane.? C) Both speakers feel nervous when flying.? D) The speakers feel sad about the serious loss of life. ? 2. A) At the information desk. B) In an office.?
1.A) He will tell Mary how to operate the dishwasher. B) He will wash the dishes himself instead. C) He will help Bill to translate the manual. D) He himself will operate the dishwasher. 2.A) Lose weight C) Weigh himself frequently. B) Quit smoking.
1. A) All the passengers were killed. C) No more survivors have been found. B) The plane crashed in the night. D) It's too late to search for survivors. 2. A) Its results were just as expected. B) It wasn't very well designed. C) It fully reflected t
l. A) Registering for courses. C) Buying a new computer B) Getting directions. D) Studying sociology. 2. A) The man will probably have to find a roommate. B) The man is unlikely to live in the suburbs. C) The man will probably have to buy a car D) Th
1. A) Riding a horse. B) Shooting a movie. C) Playing a game. D) Taking a photo. 2. A) She'11 type the letter for the man. B) She'll teach the man to operate the computer. C) She doesn't think his sister is a good typist. D) She thinks the man should
1. A) She knows where Martha has gone. B) Martha will go to the concert by herself. C) It is quite possible for the man to find Martha. D) The man is going to meet Martha at the concert. 2. A) The air pollution is caused by the development of industr